Monday, May 2, 2011

The Wedding.

IMG_4702

No sillies, not Kate and Wills' wedding! I'm talking about Kylie and Phil's

It was a lovely, lovely day, and everything went off without a hitch. The bride looked beautiful of course, and the groom and his boys (Chrissy was one!) were very handsome in their suits.

IMG_4700

The flowers looked excellent, if I do say so myself. Kyles had white roses, mini roses and freesia (remember?), and strawberry and geranium foliage. Her girls had the same but smaller, and with some pale pink roses. Purdy. I only managed to snap a couple of dodgy pics before I ran out the door.



The reception was super fun, my vegetarian meals were really tasty (I know, right?!) and I woke up with a sore little head on Sunday.

Congrats to Kylie and Phil xxx

1 comment:

  1. OMG ~ they really are beautiful!
    Hope that you had time to enjoy yourself too

    ReplyDelete